Registration for AUTEX2019 - 19th World Textile Conference: Textiles at the Crossroads is now open!
AUTEX2019 will be organised from 11th till 15th June 2019 in Ghent, Belgium. It will be the highlight of the celebration of the 25th anniversary of the Association of Universities for Textiles and also celebrates 90 years of Textiles at Ghent University.
You can now register for this event via this link!
You are also still invited to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentations online via http://www.autex2019.org/
Don't miss this opportunity to present your research to a large international audience!
Deadline for abstract submission: 31st December 2018!
AUTEX2019 conference topics:
- Additive manufacturing / 3D-printing
- Advanced dyeing technologies and systems
- Advanced polymers and fibre science and technologies
- Biobased textiles
- Bionic fibres and textiles
- Coating technology
- Comfort in textiles and clothing
- 3D, 4D textiles and composite materials
- Fashion and design
- Finishing / surface functionalisation
- Flame retardancy
- Graphene in textiles and clothing
- Medical textiles
- New educational techniques
- Protective textiles
- Recycling, life cycle analysis, sustainability and circularity
- Wearable technologies and smart materials
We are looking forward to receiving your abstract!
A project co-funded by the European Commission under the 7th Framework Programme within the NMP thematic area.