Smart Textiles Salon 2017 : Only 10 days left to submit your prototype!
The 6th edition of the Smart Textiles Salon (STS2017) will take place in Het Pand, Ghent (BE) on Wednesday 18 October 2017, the last day of the International Conference on Intelligent Textiles and Mass Customisation – ITMC2017 (from 16 to 18 October 2017 - itmc.ugent.be).
STS2017 is also the final event of the SmartPro project.
On this one day event you can show your smart textile prototype to a large audience of students, academics and industrials.
We are proud to announce that Dr. Olivier Vermeersch from CTT Group, Canada, has accepted to give a keynote talk at STS2017 on “Smart Textiles : From lab prototyping to production and commercialisation”.
If you want to participate with showing a prototype, please submit your prototype by sending the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30 June 2017:
- Description of the prototype + pictures
- Information about the author + portrait picture
- Outline on how you will present your prototype
A template for submission can be found on the STS website.
Don’t miss your chance to be part of this event!
- you can expose your ideas to academics and companies
- your work is published in the Smart Textiles Salon booklet
- you can network with other people in the area of smart textiles
- you will go home with new ideas!
The Smart Textiles Salon 2017 is organised by the Centre for Textile Science and Engineering (Ghent University) and supported by Centexbel and the SMARTpro project.
A project co-funded by the European Commission under the 7th Framework Programme within the NMP thematic area.