TECLO survey on skills needs of the textile and clothing European industry : you can give your input until 17th July 2015!
The Department of Textiles of Ghent University is participating in an EU Erasmus+ project entitled “Textile and Clothing Knowledge Alliance. Future textile and clothing managers for export, marketing, innovation, sustainability and entrepreneurship oriented companies (TECLO)”.
The TECLO alliance was created in order to answer the new skills needs of the textile and clothing European industry.
The TECLO partners are now involved in a field research to collect crucial information about:
- problems faced by T&C micro and SMEs
- barriers/incentives met by T&C HEIs in introducing innovative MOOCs
- evidence based advantages of teaching transversal skills, especially entrepreneurship
If you wish to participate in the survey you can fill in the online questionnaires (in English) that are available via the following webpages (until 17th July 2015, please select the relevant questionnaire):
- for HEIs http://tiny.cc/questionnaireHEIs
- for SMEs http://tiny.cc/questionnaireSMEs
- for Master and PhD students http://tiny.cc/questionnaireStudents
A project co-funded by the European Commission under the 7th Framework Programme within the NMP thematic area.