AUTEX2019: 19th World Textile Conference - Textiles at the crossroads
Since 2001, AUTEX organises an annual international/global conference in which the latest developments in the textile area are highlighted. Each year hundreds of participants take part showing the importance and impact of these conferences.
AUTEX2019 will be the highlight of the celebration of the 25th anniversary of the Association of Universities for Textiles and also celebrates 90 years of Textiles at Ghent University.
Conference sessions are planned on the following topics :
• Additive manufacturing / 3D-printing
• Advanced dyeing technologies and systems
• Advanced polymers and fibre science and technologies
• Biobased textiles
• Bionic fibres and textiles
• Coating technology
• Comfort in textiles and clothing
• 3D, 4D textiles and composite materials
• Fashion and design
• Finishing / surface functionalisation
• Flame retardancy
• Graphene in textiles and clothing
• Medical textiles
• New educational techniques
• Protective textiles
• Recycling, life cycle analysis, sustainability and circularity
• Wearable technologies and smart materials
Deadline for abstract submission: 31st December 2018!
A project co-funded by the European Commission under the 7th Framework Programme within the NMP thematic area.