47th Textile Research Symposium
This annual symposium started in 1972 as a Japan domestic meeting for the purpose of promoting textile research and communication between scientists and/or technologists. Today it has become an international conference on textile research covering a wide range of fields from fibre science to apparel engineering.
Participants are distinguished textile researchers; usually between 60 and 100 people from all over the world, and about 30 to 40 papers (oral and poster) are presented. Excellent poster presentations are awarded at this symposium especially for young students.
In this special 47th symposium, the following topics will be discussed:
- Fibre Science and Engineering
- Science and Technology of Textile Machinery
- Science and Technology of Textile Processing
- Dyeing and Finishing
- Nano Fibres and Smart Textiles
- Composite and Industrial Textiles
- Design, Comfort, Quality of Textiles and Sense Evaluation
- Apparel Science and Production Technology
- Environment and Sustainability
A project co-funded by the European Commission under the 7th Framework Programme within the NMP thematic area.