Last call for abstracts ITMC2017: Only 3 days left to submit!
The Abstract Submission Deadline is just around the corner!
Only 3 Days left to submit your Abstract for ITMC2017!
Deadline - 17th April 2017
Please follow this link to submit your abstract (for oral and poster contributions) : http://itmc.ugent.be/content/abstract
The list of targeted conference topics is available on http://itmc.ugent.be/content/topics
Plenary and keynote speakers :
- Mr. Robert Bélanger, President and Owner – Belt-Tech Products, Quebec, Canada
- Dr. Daniel L. Cadet, Cadet Railway Consulting - Former Director for External Technical Affairs R&D and Innovation ALSTOM Transport, France
- Mr. Jaafar Merzouki Idrissi, Business unit manager ATREFIL, Casablanca, Morocco
- Prof. Hiroaki Ishizawa, Head of Division of Smart Textiles, Institute of Fibre Engineering (IFES), Interdisciplinary Cluster for Cutting Research, Shinshu University, Japan
- Mr. Steve Stevens, Manager – Student-Entrepreneurship Centre UGent – DO! (Durf Ondernemen!), Ghent University, Belgium
More information about the keynote speakers and their contribution is available on http://itmc.ugent.be/content/keynote-speakers
Key dates :
- 17 April 2017: submission of abstracts
- 15 May 2017: notification of acceptance
- 15 July 2017: deadline for submission of full texts
- 31 August 2017: deadline early bird registration
- 30 September 2017: deadline for sending presentation slides
- 5 October 2017: deadline online registration
For any questions, you can contact the ITMC2017 conference secretariat : ITMC@ugent.be
A project co-funded by the European Commission under the 7th Framework Programme within the NMP thematic area.