The 5th issue of the ENMat Newsletter is availabe!
ENMat is the European Network of Materials Research Centres, which was founded in 2005, with the aim to:
- encourage and strengthen the creation of knowledge, the dissemination of results and the beneficial use in materials science & technology
- become the leading network for materials-based innovations for students, researchers, engineers and industry in Europe.
This 5th newsletter of ENMat includes information about:
• Ceramic materials research in Europe
• Bio-based industry (BBI) projects
• PolyBioSkin, an ongoing BBI project
• Nanomaterials in cultural heritage
• Biodegradable polymers - PHB pilot plants in UK
A project co-funded by the European Commission under the 7th Framework Programme within the NMP thematic area.