TCL2019 : International Conference on Textile Coating and Laminating
Now in its 27th year, this established conference series has become one of the most important meeting places for the global textiles coating and laminating industry.
The core of the conference programme will be presentations by invited experts, but in order to give an opportunity for anyone with exciting and relevant ideas to present to a high-level international audience, a call for papers is being issued for contributions in the following areas, with emphasis on work that will impact the industry, now and in the future:
- new developments in machinery and techniques such as bonding systems, developments in polymers, surface modifications, techniques for extreme properties etc.
- smart textile coatings and laminates
- technology for growth, e.g. nanotechnology, antimicrobial/antibacterial, green technology, developments in self-decontaminating, etc.
- growth markets and applications such as solar/thermal, fuel cells, composites, medical/biotechnology, extreme materials, etc.
- environmental issues
- disruptive technology - new developments that will potentially change the industry, such as digital printing, graphene and nanotechnology in membranes, and alternatives for PVC, etc.
A project co-funded by the European Commission under the 7th Framework Programme within the NMP thematic area.