iTechStyle Summit - 2nd International Conference of Textile and Clothing
The iTechStyle Summit aims to provide a platform to globalize the research by installing a dialogue between industries and academic organizations.
Addressed by leading voices from the industry and academy who will give their expert insights on the latest trends, strategies, opportunities and challenges, the conference will embrace the areas of industry 4.0, digitization and dematerialization of textile and clothing prototypes, new advanced fibres and materials, new technical and smart structures, and sustainability and circular economy.
- Digitization and Dematerialization of Textile Manufacture,
- Sustainability and Circular Economy.
- New Advanced Materials, Fibres and Structures
- Novel applications of Textile Based Materials
CONFERENCE TOPICS (including but not limited to):
- Responsive materials
- 3D structures
- Prototypes’ Dematerialization
- Textile Based Composites
- Performance Measuring Methods
A project co-funded by the European Commission under the 7th Framework Programme within the NMP thematic area.