International Week of Narrow Fabrics and Smart Textiles
The following events will take place, which you can attend separately:
- February 19th, 2018 Braiding Patterning Course
- February 20th, 2018 Braiding Colloquium
- February 21st, 2018 Narrow Weaving Colloquium
- February 22nd, 2018 Smart Textiles Colloquium
- February 23rd, 2018 Weaving Patterning Course
Presentations with the newest developments from the Industry, Research and High and Specialist Education will cover the different aspects of the technology, machines, materials, applications and personal development in the area of narrow weaving, braiding and smart textiles.
Meet the leading machinery and fibre producers, researchers, partners, competitors and the persons, who will support your future - our best students.
All events are bilingual with simultaneous translation into German and English.
A project co-funded by the European Commission under the 7th Framework Programme within the NMP thematic area.