FRPM2017 : Fire Retardant Polymeric Materials
The 16th European Meeting on Fire Retardant Polymeric Materials will be hosted by the University of Bolton and the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan).
- New Developments in Fire Retardants
- Investigating Fire Retardant Mechanisms
- New Developments in Fire Retardant Coatings and Textiles
- Biobased Fire Retardant Materials
- Fire Retardants and the Environment
- Testing, Characterisation and Modelling of Fire Retardant Materials
- Fibre-Reinforced Composites: Fire Resistant Structures and New Developments
- Fibre-Reinforced Composites: Reaction to Fire (Heat Release, Smoke and Toxicity) of Composite
The deadline for abstract submission is 31st January 2017.
A project co-funded by the European Commission under the 7th Framework Programme within the NMP thematic area.