The 8th World Conference on 3D Fabrics and Their Applications
This series of conferences has served as an exclusive forum of distinguished engineers and scientists where they present and exchange ideas and share their wealth of knowledge regarding 3D textile architecture, properties and their applications.
The conferences have proved to be popular among academic researchers as well as industrialists working in practical problems of textile materials and structures.
Themes of this conference:
1. Advanced textile technologies and materials: 3D FABRICS
- Woven 3D shaped solids
- Braided Hollow fabrics
- Knitted 3D shells
- Nonwoven Multiple connections
- Multilayer flat sheets Other
2. Engineering and manufacture of 3D textiles and composites
- Design Mechanical properties
- Machine control Other performance features
- Manufacture Testing
- Structure & geometry Techno-economics
- Modelling Other
3. Advanced applications of 3D textiles and composites
- Aerospace Medical & health
- Automotive Protection
- Marine Smart materials
- Military Garments
- Construction Other
A project co-funded by the European Commission under the 7th Framework Programme within the NMP thematic area.