5th International Digital Textile Congress 2018
The main theme of the congress is "Digital Plugin for the Textile Factory of the Future". Participation to the Congress offers visitors the opportunity to keep abreast of the latest developments in digital product and process technologies and to meet experts from these fields of research and from suppliers.
The congress focuses on following core topic areas:
- Digital printing/finishing, fabrication principles and processes
- Developments in digital inks hardware, software
- Functional inks (electronic, OLED, hydrophobic...)
- 3D printing
- Digital workflows – applications
- Designing, fashion
- New business models, e-commerce ...
During the congress, a lot of exhibitors will demonstrate their new developments, products and applications. The previous edition was attended by more than 274 participants, coming from 19 different countries.
A project co-funded by the European Commission under the 7th Framework Programme within the NMP thematic area.