17th World Textile Conference “AUTEX 2017” - Textiles - Shaping the Future
The AUTEX Conference is one of the most important scientific events in the international community of textiles, aimed to bring together leading researchers, experts, people from the industry and students from all over the world to share their knowledge and exchange scientific ideas.
Continuing the tradition established by the previous successful editions of the World Textile AUTEX Conferences, the forthcoming conference will embrace the wider area of the Textile and Fibre Science and Engineering.
- Advanced Fibres and Materials
- Innovative Functional Textiles
- Technical Textiles
- Protective Textiles
- Medical Textiles, Tissue Engineering, Implants
- Smart and Interactive Textiles
- Ecological and Environmental Textiles, Recycling and Life cycle Analysis
- Textile Membranes
- Textile based Composites (Thermoplastic, Thermoset, Elastomeric, Concrete)
- Textile Processing (Spinning, Knitting, Weaving etc.)
- Nanotechnology, Nanotextiles, Electrospinning
- Biopolymers and Biotechnology
- Finishing, Dyeing, Surface Functionalisation and Coating
- Textile and Clothing Machinery
- Fashion – Design and Garment Industry
- Textile Economy, Textile Supply Chain Management
- Textile Testing, Measuring Technology
- CAE-Technology, Mass Customisation
- Modelling and Simulation
A project co-funded by the European Commission under the 7th Framework Programme within the NMP thematic area.